Weddings are always fun and memorable but,hiring a live wedding band for your ceremony, reception and dancing venue will make your special wedding day unforgettable.
Searching for a live wedding band to fit your specific venue needs is not as easy as it sounds. There are many things to consider when hiring a live wedding band for your special day. Of course, besides the obvious which is the cost behind hiring a live wedding band, here a just a few things to consider before making your wedding band choice:
1. Does the live wedding band take requests?
2. Doe the live wedding band play your preferred genre of music?
3. Does the live wedding band have their own large book of music?
4. Does the live wedding band also offer music for the ceremony and the cocktail reception.
5. Does the live wedding band also offer DJ music to break up the night upon request?
6. Does the live wedding band all wear unified uniforms, tuxedos, etc.?
7.Does the live wedding band offer anywhere from 1 to 25 piece bands and orchestra?
8. Does the live wedding band have good singers, both male and female?
Therefore, now that you have chosen to hire a live wedding band, the first thing to decide is the type of band you want at your wedding. Swing, pop, classic rock, jazz, rock, Indie, or another style? The best experienced professional live wedding bands will play music that everyone will enjoy, no matter what their age. People of all ages both young and old attend wedding receptions, so you need to come up with music that everyone will enjoy. This usually means hiring a band that will play current hits for the younger people and hits from days past for the older generations.
If you are planning to include live music for the reception, the live wedding music typically involves classical acoustic guitarists, string quartets and trios, a piano or violin and guitar. If you have chosen a string quartet, ordinarily this includes a combination of a couple of violins, a cello, and a viola.
In closing, hiring a live wedding band will offer an elegant, exciting and fun experience you and your guests will never forget.
Hire Robbie Scott, An Expert Musician in New York & New Jersey.